2015 OPERATING SCHEDULE
|1/1 - 4/11||10 am - 5 pm||2 pm|
|4/12 - 4/26||9:30 am - 7 pm||3 pm|
|4/27 - 5/2||10 am - 5 pm||2 pm|
|5/3||10 am - 7 pm||3 pm|
|5/4 - 5/23||10 am - 5 pm||2 pm|
|5/24 - 6/5||10 am - 6 pm||3 pm|
|6/6 - 6/26||9:30 am - 8 pm||4 pm|
|6/27 - 8/16||9:30 am - 9 pm||5 pm|
|8/17 - 9/1||10 am - 6 pm||3 pm|
|9/2 - 12/31||10 am - 5 pm||2 pm|
Wet 'n Wild Orlando
Wet 'n Wild, the world's premier waterpark, features a full-day of fun for the entire family. Featured in Amusement Business Magazine as one of the nation's most popular water parks . Wet 'n Wild's amazing world-class signature thrill rides and quality service offer something fun for all ages.No matter what time of day, Wet 'n Wild is the best waterpark to go to. In the hot Florida sun there's no better way to cool down then to drop into a nice cool tube of water. Wet 'n Wild has a collection of awesome rides and lots of fun things to do for everyone in the family.
If you're looking for a good time in a nearby water park in Orlando , Wet 'n Wild is a one of a kind waterpark located in the heart of all the action near some of the major theme parks and smaller attractions and minutes from our welcome center located a few minutes down the street at 8000 International drive, you can purchase your tickets from our welcome center, save money and avoid the long lines at the gate or order them here online. Wet 'n Wild has won many awards over the years for their thrilling rides. One of the best things about Wet 'n Wild is that it's quite possibly the best waterpark for a family, there is a number of rides that accommodate up to four people so whether you're going with your family or a group of friends, no one is left out!
- AQUA DRAG RACER™ – The tallest, fastest 4-lane drag race without wheels in Florida. HR – 42” tall.
- THE STORM – A swirling body coaster is a torrent of thrills. HR – 48” tall and strong swimmer.
- BOMB BAY – Feel the floor fall out beneath you on this six-story plunge. HR – 48” tall.
- DER STUKA – “Free fall” down this nearly vertical, six-story speed slide. HR – 48” tall.
- MACH 5 – Choose from 3 different flumes that wind and twist their way down. No HR – Must be able to control the mat. Under 48” tall are required to wear a provided US Coast Guard approved life vest/flotation device.
- THE BLACK HOLE™: THE NEXT GENERATION – A deep space adventure that is light years from ordinary. HR – 48” tall.
- DISCO H20™ – Prepare for a trip to the 1970's on this watery disco nightclub. HR – 36” – 48” tall must be with an adult.
- BRAIN WASH™ – A mind-blowing, multi-person extreme tube ride. HR – 48” tall.
- THE FLYER – A four-passenger, in-line toboggan adventure ride. HR – 36” – 48” tall must be with an adult.
- THE SURGE – A multi-passenger tube ride with 600 feet of banked turns. HR – 36” – 48” tall must be with an adult.
- THE BLAST – A raging ride down a ruptured pipeline. HR – 36” – 48” tall must be with an adult.
Fun For The Entire Family
- BLASTAWAY BEACH™ – With a six-story castle, two pools, 15 slides and over 160 water cannons, jets, soakers and waterfalls, it's the largest family water play area in Florida. No HR.
- LAZY RIVER – Take a leisurely float around the park on a gently flowing river. HR – Children and non-swimmers should not be left unattended. All Children 48” tall and under are required to wear a provided US Coast Guard approved life vest/flotation device.
- SURF LAGOON – Four-foot high waves roll across the 17,000 square foot wave pool. HR – Children and non-swimmers should not be left unattended.
- KNEE SKI/WAKE SKATING – A cable-operated ski-tow lets you knee ski or wake skate like a pro around a half-mile lake. (Nominal fee. Seasonal. Helmet and US Coast Guard approved life vest required.) HR – 56” tall and a strong swimmer
- STAND UP PADDLE BOARDS – Allows novice and experienced paddle boarders to enjoy the sport on Lake Sandy. (Nominal fee. Seasonal. US Coast Guard approved life vest required.) No height requirements.
TIPS & POLICIES
Q. Where is Wet 'n Wild Orlando located?
A. Wet 'n Wild is located at 6200 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819.
Q. Does Wet 'n Wild offer food options for purchase?
A. Wet 'n Wild offers a wide selection of food and beverages located throughout the park including the Unlimited BBQ, Surf Grill, Manny's Pizza & Subs, Bubba's Fried Chicken and Ribs, Wild Tiki Lounge, Georges' Famous Ice Cream and Carnival Treats.
Q. Does Wet 'n Wild Orlando have lockers and towels for rent?
A. Lockers and towels are available to rent for a nominal fee. Tubes are free.
Q. Are we able to bring our own coolers into Wet 'n Wild?
A. Coolers are welcome, but alcoholic beverages and glass containers may not be brought into the park. Wet 'n Wild reserves the right to limit size and quantity of "picnic baskets" and coolers.